Friday, February 10

Production Line Name Idea's

Today I was thinking of a few names for my film’s production line like: Warner Bros. Pictures., Columbia Pictures, DreamWorks Animation, P I X A R, 20th Century Fox, Universal Studios and Walt Disney Pictures.

I was thinking to make a production line with the name of, Flat Line Editing. However this was taken and wasn’t convenient because we were not editing. So I came up with Flash Films Productions. This was a good name because it wasn't taken and it was an original name and no one had a similar name to it.

I thought about making it a still image, but then thought to myself it would look really boring, so I decided to make it a 5-7 seconds animation. As it would be unique in my class, because everyone was doing still images.

No comments:

Post a Comment